I thought this would be a fun new little feature to do on the blog every Friday to share with you, five of my favorite things from the week. Its something fun that doesn’t have to be beauty or fashion related and can let you get to know me a little bit better
Hopefully this will give you a laugh and maybe even inspire you a bit.
1. Favorite Treat – Homemade Cookies – I’m spending the day baking all sorts of cookies like Chocolate Chip, Peanut Butter Blossoms, and Sugar to bring into work as a treat for my lovely co-workers. Looking forward to tasting a few of these delicious cookies!
2. Favorite Giggle – Hugh Grant’s dancing scene in Love Actually - this scene is one of my favorites and always make me smile and giggle. Admit it, we have all had moments like this.
3. Favorite Smell – Bath and Body Works Frosted Cupcake Candle – this candle smells ahh-mazing. It smells more like sugar cookies baking then frosted cupcakes to me but whatevs. The scent is so yummy and totally sets the christmasy mood.
4. Favorite Christmas Card – Ann Scott Design Fashion Holiday Cards – I stumbled upon these Christmas cards while browsing on NeimanMarcus.com and I instantly fell in love. They have the prettiest fashion sketches and the cutest greetings inside including “put your merry on: and celebrate in style merry christmas.” I ordered these cards right away. I can’t wait to give them out to my friends and family. They’re fa-la-la-bulous!
5. Favorite View- My favorite thing to look at right now is Christmas lights! I love love love driving down the streets and seeing all the houses lit up and decked out with decorations and lights. Christmas lights just make me happy and get me in the Christmas spirit. Sometimes the gaudier the better!
Have a lovely weekend!
xo, Lara Sophia